Tuesday, November 1, 2011

25th Birthday

Yesterday, October 31st was a great day for me. 25th Birthday I enjoyed it, cried due to happiness and everything. Surprise from my Husband, Brothers and sweet Bhawana was great. I loved it, I was shocked when I saw you three (Amit, Bhawana and Yogesh at 12 in the morning). Only option that I had left after seeing all the love from my co-workers was to cry. I cried for love and affection that they showed to me. Overall it was a great day. Thank you all for love and support you all are giving to me. Thank you my dear and lovely husband for everything, for delicious dinner that you made last night. Also Thank you for all my facebook friends who send me a warm birthday wishes. That what I need at this time, blessing and love.
At last thank god for the blessings.

No comments: