Saturday, January 4, 2014

I love being a Nurse....

I took care of 82 years old today, after working in surgical floor for a month two things I have learned is get SCDs and IS for a patient, since she had hard time using IS, I decided to ask her to do deep cough and breathing every time I enter the room, I realized, it went little extreme when my patient started coughing every time when she saw me even while I was walking down the hall. I admit sometime we do torture the patient unintentionally although it is good for them.......I love being a nurse......

5 comments:

Govind Soni said...

Haha ..:-D so sweet job to do ..:-)

Smita Sharma said...

Thank you Govind ji... are you also a nurse or planning to go to school for nursing? Just wondering

Govind Soni said...

Thanks dee for your quick reply .
I am in Government nursing college, S P medical college, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
This is my first year of BSc. Nursing .:-)
Wanna to do my further PG and Job as Anaesthetic Nurse APN in USA or Canada.
Simply ,Seeking your Guidance .
Would you help me ?

Smita Sharma said...

You are most welcome, I can help with your questions and ready to share my knowledge about nursing what I know. Good luck for your school and Nurse Anesthesiologist is one of the demanding position in United states.
As far as immigration I am not sure about the process, It might be easier in Canada not sure about USA.
Good luck again

Govind Soni said...

I am eager yo know about safety and living expenses in both USA and Canada. Because I have heard that it wil very expensive to live there. Is it true ? Can we save a part of our income for further reference?